Growing up my mother made pretty great snacks, dinners, and desserts. This cookie recipe was one of her staples and a must share.
500 g Semi Sweet Chocolate
1/4 c Unsalted Butter
1/2 c AP Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 c Brown Sugar
3/4 c White Sugar
10 oz White Chocolate Chips
1. Melt the semi sweet chocolate in a double boiler, rest until lukewarm.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt.
3. Beat the eggs with the sugars until light in color, once completed, stir in the melted chocolate.
4. Add the flour mix.
5. Add the white chocolate.
6. Refrigerate the mix so it becomes cold enough to mold.
7. Shape dough into log.
8. Wrap the dough completely with parchment
9. Tape the parchment in the center
10. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
11. Once ready, slice the log and place them on a baking sheet.
12. Bake for 10 minutes.