When cravings for chocolate strike make and enjoy this decadent, rich and gooey brownie. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
1 c (2 sticks) butter
2 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c Nutella
4 large eggs
1 1/4 c cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9x13 baking dish.
2. In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter completely. Stir in sugar and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not allow sugar mixture to boil.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the Nutella until well combined.
4. Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer, beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
5. Stir in the flour until combined.
6. Spread into prepared pan (batter will be very thick and sticky) and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean. The edges should be set and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked. Cool on a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from Buns In My Oven.