Cereal Super Bars
Ever in a bind and need a quick breakfast? At the start of each week, whip up these bars for a good-for-you homemade breakfast or snack!
Recipe makes 16 servings!
2 3/4 cup rolled oats
1 cup quinoa cereal
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup honey
3 tbsp protein powder
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Place oats, cereal, cinnamon, and protein powder in a mixer.
2. Warm the hone until it becomes thin.
3. Add the honey into the mixer while it's on a low setting, until the mixture binds.
4. Press the mix into a sprayed baking dish.
5. Refrigerate the mix until it's firm.
6. Cut into 16 bars!